Thursday, March 26, 2009

Confessions

I stole this one from my friend, Rachel, because it looked like a lot of fun. Thanks, Rachel! Hope you don't mind!
Confession Survey

1)What is your blogger name? Abe

2) When is your birthday? May 20th

3) How long have you been blogging? Since January 2007

4) Who tagged you? I couldn't tell you.

5 ) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts: Well, I think I have pretty nice eyes, I really like my lean figure. I think my nose is kind of cute. I also have a kind of nice butt when I wear the right pants.

6) What do you wish most for your birthday? I don't really care to get anything for my birthday, other than a nice dinner out!

7) What color are your nails now? Always the same: natural.

8) Any depressing thoughts lately? Needing to get a job in this damn shitty economy! Seriously there is nothing. Anywhere.

9) What's your next 1 month's plan? HOPEFULLY to get a job since I don't want to deplete all my savings.

10) At what age did you have your 1st crush? I think it was second grade when I had a major crush on Brandi Payne. We used to eat bologna and mustard sandwiches, which sounds absolutely disgusting today.

11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now? No, we didn't have a 5-year one, but 10-year is next summer.

12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything? Oh man, all the time.

13) Are you a clean freak? I wouldn't say a freak, but I do keep my place pretty clean. Once in awhile I'm super lazy with laundry folding.

14) Which era do you wish you were born into? Probably the 50s, so by the time the 70s rolled around I'd be old enough to disco.

15) Are you a vegetarian? I'm not, but I eat very little meat. I just don't really like it.

16) How many pillows do you sleep with at night? 2 thin pillows.

17) Are you a light sleeper or an I-don't-care-if-there's-a-bomb-here sleeper? Lately I've been a pretty light sleeper, but normally I'd say that I'm midway between really light and ready for a bomb to drop.

18) Do you secretly wear comfortable granny panties when your man is not around? I don't have a man to be around. But I always have good underpants on. Always.

19) What is your ultimate dream job? I would say marketing or graphic design work is something I would really love. I have a ton of experience in 3-D modeling, and with Creative Suite, and would love to do some small scale publishing.

20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? No hubby!

21) What is your dream car? I never care to have a car.

23) Do you like hairy men? Not at all.

24) How about goateed men? Nope. Goatee looks too "Indiana" for me.

25) Which one would you prefer, 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai Massage or 2 hour foot massage? Mmm, I would say the Thai Massage. When I was in San Francisco earlier this month, we got a 1-hour massage, and the little teeny Asian ladies walked on our back. It felt so great, I just wanted to lay there forever. And it was only $40. For an HOUR!

26) Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name? When I was little I always wanted a more common name. Like Robert, Jason, Justin. But now I'm SO glad my parents aren't so dumb. I love my name: Abraham.

27) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? I'm pretty boring as far as this is concerned. The wildest thing I've done is run with the shopping cart.

28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? I would loooove to go to Europe.

29) What is your favorite food? Sushi. I could absolutely, positively, live on it. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date? Probably when I gassed really loudly after having a bunch of beers at the bar. Ooops!

No comments: