Thursday, March 12, 2009

Songs

So I decided to steal a friend's idea for a post of the first 15 songs you come to when you put your mp3 player on random. So here goes. Let me know if anyone shares some favorites :)

1.) Shame - Evelyn Champagne King
2.) It's Not Right, But it's Ok - Whitney Houston
3.) Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Diana Ross
4.) He Wasn't Man Enough - Toni Braxton
5.) Forget Me Nots - Patrice Rushen
6.) Love to Love You, Baby - Donna Summer
7.) Love Hangover - Diana Ross
8.) Sittin Up in my Room - Brandy
9.) Independent Woman - Destiny's Child
10.) Jump - Madonna
11.) I'm So Excited - Pointer Sisters
12.) I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love - The Emotions
13.) You're Gonna Make me Love Somebody Else - The Jones Girls
14.) I'm Back for More - Jean Carn and Al Johnson
15.) Something He Can Feel - Aretha Franklin

Give these a listen. They are mostly old school, but you might like them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big fans of Nos. 3 and 4!