Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm sooooo OCD

I enjoy making lists, so here is a list summing up things that I'm obsessive compulsive about. It's kind of crazy, but it's also true. I wrote this list down on the subway yesterday.

-I always have to double check to make sure the doors are locked. Sometimes I even have to go back to my apartment to check!

-I always have to double check that the stove, oven, and coffee maker are off.

-I continually check my pockets to make sure my wallet, phone, and keys are in there.

-I also constantly check my wallet to make sure my checking card hasn't fallen out or I left it somewhere.

-I cannot step on cracks in the sidewalk! I always think of, "Step on a crack and break your mother's back!"

-I always have to double check that the windows are closed. This is my condo and I don't want anyone getting in! Plus I live on a high first floor.

So yes, I'm a little bit crazy but that's what makes things interesting!

1 comment:

Subway Gal said...

Welcome to the OCD club. I'm a huge fan of lists too and as I read yours, I noticed that I do many of those things too. But I prefer to put a nice spin on it and call it being "overly cautions" :)