Sunday, September 13, 2009

I love you, Joe.

Just when I'd about given up on online dating, and going back to the old-fashioned way of meeting men....in person....I met the man of my dreams. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a shy person at all. I have no problem walking up to somebody and telling them how cute they are. I've had great luck with this in the past. But online you just get so many more options! However, I cancelled my online dating sites as soon as we became an item, and Joe did the same thing. It was truly, honestly, love at first sight. I never believed in that idea, but now I do. When he showed up at my apartment I couldn't believe my eyes. There, in front of me, was a beautiful, sexy, and adorable man standing before me. How lucky am I? He takes such good care of me, we make dinner together, and we spend a lot of time together. I could never get tired of this man. Never, ever. Once he came over and started cleaning my kitchen and my bathroom! And I'm a neat freak, but he was cleaning the stove, and the sink, and everything! Then he moved on to the bathroom. Again, I'm a neat freak, but he scrubbed and scrubbed. Then last week I got home from work, exhausted from my 14 hour work day, walked into my apartment, and saw my Joe sitting on the bed with a huge, beautiful bouquet of flowers for me. Then I noticed he had bought me a fantastic set of crimson red sheets, and had made the bed with them. I couldn't believe it! I almost cried. It was the sweetest thing a boy has ever done for me. Walking hand in hand with Joe is the nicest thing ever. Cuddling in bed with him at night is lovely. Now I know most of you are probably thinking, "Why the hell do I care about Abe's love life?" But I know you all want to know the gossip, so I'm keeping you all updated :) I'm so proud to know this guy. He makes me happier than I have been in a long time. I love you, Joseph Benjaman Imbert.

No comments: