Monday, November 9, 2009

A few things that make me go WILD


















It drives me crazy when the bus drivers change drivers at Foster/Sheridan, Foster/Broadway, or Foster/Clark and they take forever getting on and off the bus. Take your time adjusting the seat. Take your time talking to one another. Take your time putting on your seatbelt. Because a whole bus of passengers doesn't have anywhere to be. We don't have to work, we don't have to get to class, we don't want to get home and eat. Not at all. Please take your time.

It also gives me an ulcer when people do not move out of the way for people getting off the subway or the bus. Especially during rush hour, you can pretty much figure that someone is getting off or on at every stop. So move your ass out of the way, and let people move about!!

And I hate it when people walking on the street stop and ask a bus driver for directions. Have you ever heard of Google Maps? It works very well. Do you realize you are holding up an entire bus of people who...don't...need...to...be...anywhere.

It drives me crazy when people throw their McDonalds bag on the seat next to them or the ground while I stare at them in disbelief. Come on. You are really disrespecting a whole lot of people. And it's ridiculous, and it makes you look ridiculous. Utterly...ridiculous.

It makes me batty when I see a dog-owner let their dog take a big shit on the sidewalk right in the middle of where my foot will likely fall. Right when I'm walking up behind you. If you are going to do this, at least do it when no one is watching, so I don't know who to give the evil eye to when I pass you the next time.

It makes me ill when people clip their fingernails on the subway. SICK. Can't you do that in the shower? On your own time? Not in front of me? I mean what if one of your clippings flew into my hair? Or worse yet, into my food that I'm not supposed to be eating on the train? You are all disgusting creatures and you ought to be ashamed.

It makes me want to scream when you see trashy mothers screaming at their kids like they are a dog who doesn't understand English. They are people too. And if they are acting up, you probably need to work on your parenting skills. That, and I probably have a headache that you are making worse with every passing minute.

Please, thank you, and good night.