Thursday, June 18, 2009

Man Dresses Up as Dead Mother

I was prety much appaled this morning, when on the news, they talked about this man in Brooklyn, New York who dresses up as his dead mother to collect her (social security?) checks. He's been doing this for 6 years apparently. What in God's name? I guess when his mother died he gave them the wrong social security number, so hers was never recorded. I mean this man is really sick. He needs to be in an instituted, but at the same time it's actually really funny. Check out this picture (she's...or he's on the left):















CREEPY! I don't even think I would help this old lady across the street. I can just hear her squalking like an old crow as she collects checks from the bank. Crazy town, I tell you.

1 comment:

Subway Gal said...

That's kinda sick, and kinda genius at the same time.