Sunday, June 14, 2009

Season of Festivals!
















Orlando, Dillon, Ian, and I at Sofo


Chicago is known for its street festivals. It seems that every weekend during the summer has many festivals to choose from. This weekend was ribfest (I think ribs are disgusting personally) and Midsomerfest in Andersonville. Always a good crazy time, we chose the later. Hot men all over the place with their shirts off, dancing in the street, everyone is so chatty and beautiful, all of the clubs have their windows open on the street. It's a great time! And next weekend is Gay Pride, so it will be two crazy weekends in a row. I'm completely ok with that! The weather is supposed to be beautiful, and I actually think I will bike to Hollywood beach today and lay soak up some sun :)
















Seth and I on Clark St.





















Ian and I at Atmosphere

1 comment:

Subway Gal said...

Lookin good, Abe! ;)