Thursday, June 4, 2009

So good to be home.

Being back home is great. Sleeping in my own bed, showering in my own shower, and having access to all of my movies has felt just wonderful. I'm sure you all know what I mean.

Today was busy. I biked 12 miles around the city and applied to a bunch of positions, mostly at boutiques, salons, and clothing stores in Lincoln Park and in Boystown. I made some connections with some of the people, so I think that's a good thing! Tomorrow I'm going to be in Andersonville and Edgewater, on State Street, and the Gold Coast at some other places. I've got a lunch date with my friend, Sarah, so that will be a nice break.

I have a good feeling from today, so I pray that something turns up. I also had Chipotle for dinner, so things have to be good!

And thank God I have a bunch of movies. If I have to watch Family Guy one more time, I just might barf all over the tv (I don't have cable).

I will definitely keep evereyone posted!

No comments: